HyperSmash

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Portrait Practice #1

I decided last night to draw someone off of Instagram in my sketchbook. So I picked up my mechanical pencil, eraser and sketchbook and began drawing her from one of the pictures of herself.

When I was done I posted the picture on Instagram. She loved it.

So after that, I made a hashtag for people to tag their picture to for me to draw. So far one person wanted me to draw them.

The hashtag is #UPdrawme2013 .

You can look at the whole picture there by going to my profile. On the right side of the blog, there is a section for social media. Click on the Instagram logo on there, and it will take you to my profile.

Thanks for Reading!,

Lucina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment of what you think about my art. I appreciate a lot.

www.Hypersmash.com