HyperSmash

Saturday, June 22, 2013

An Introduction to Me

Hello everybody. I'm Lucina Cestia, and I am a female. I am 12.

 But that name isn't my real name. Just trying to be safe from them thieves. So I started to draw and all that when I was three. Three. That is an early age isn't it? Yes, it surely is, and I have improved a lot since when I was three.

You see, if you want to art very well then you must start early. I'm told I'm very good at drawing, and you can be too, if you art enough.


Tell your children (if you're going to have any or have young ones) to do a talent like art or music when they are young. Maybe they shall become the next Van Gogh or the Michael Jackson. 

I used to be in an Science and Engineering honors class but I have quit it because I like arting better. Not many people want to do that really, although they usually pay more than people making music or art (if the arters are amateurs). 

So on this blog, hopefully I will post tutorials and my arts here. Keep a look out! You can comment to give me ideas or to criticize me. But do not spam or express very angry feelings on this blog. You can express them in the room where your laptop or computer is.

I used to do a lot of digital art in 2011-2012, but I do more traditional art since I don't want my eyes to be sore after three hours on a computer.

Well, that concludes this blog post. Don't forget to share it to spread the word about this blog! Here is a bit.ly link for you to post on other websites :
http://bit.ly/14prhfO  <- Use that to share with people. It will be much easier to type this than the desktop blog URL on a mobile device.

Thanks for reading this post!

~Lucina (P.S. Don't ask my real name, just call me Lucina!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment of what you think about my art. I appreciate a lot.

www.Hypersmash.com