HyperSmash

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Art Award - For Me!

Today I won a prize for a contest my art teacher entered me in. I was surprised that I got second place in my 'Class' (I'm not sure what that means). My art teacher entered me for my watercolor and metal projects I did in art class.
I got two certificates (one was in a pretty blue folder, the other was a seperate certificate), two ribbons (one for honorable mention and one for second place), and a fifty dollar bill that looked very new. I showed my friend and she was jealous about that, which is amusing.

When I went up there, it seemed that I was the only 6th grader standing there. I felt good about myself.

With the $50 I won, I will probably get more Copic Ciao markers so I can make better marker drawings, or some oil paint, watercolor, or colored pencils. I really do hope I can be mentioned again to get another $50 or whatever amount. I just want to win.

At the recognition, some senior highschoolers built a replica of the Treaty Desk in the war of 1812. The desk was very nice. It was made of mahogany.

 Thanks for reading,

Lucina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment of what you think about my art. I appreciate a lot.

www.Hypersmash.com